- Hosted VoIP
- Mobility / BYOD
- Data Connectivity / Access
- Contact Center
- Video Conferencing
- Call Recording
- Audio Conferencing
- IP Faxing
- SIP Trunks
- Unified Communications
- Application Integration
- Receptionist Enterprise
- End User Productivity Clients
Setting the Tone for Business
PingTone Hosted VoIP is a business-grade IP telephony service that is hosted in PingTone’s reliable, redundant and fully secured network rather than on-premise using a PBX or IP-PBX system. We use VoIP technology (Voice over Internet Protocol) to deliver crystal clear HD Voice and Unified Communications services to the enterprise user.
PingTone’s hosted phone system is delivered via fixed, mobile, broadband circuits and can deliver powerful, next-generation productivity features once only available to large enterprises that could afford high-end telephony solutions. With PingTone, there’s no box on your premise, so there’s no hardware upgrade required to take advantage of new features and technologies. There’s also no need to maintain and support expensive hardware.
Our voice technology integrates tightly with other unified communications applications, such as
Layer on whatever communications abilities make sense for your business. And with our service you only pay for what you use, so you can match capacity to demand.
PingTone continues to make the required investments to keep our network, services and products at the leading edge. Our success in the hosted marketplace is a result of our exceptional people and their extensive hosted VoIP expertise.
Why is PingTone hosted VoIP Better?
Our Customers Love Us
- PingTone customer surveys reflect industry customer satisfaction ratings that exceed those of any other hosted VoIP provider
- Our biggest source of growth are customer referrals, as our customers are confident enough in our service quality to recommend us to their colleagues
Best-in-Class Service and Support
- Single point of contact; 24/7/365 premier technical support and help desk
- Customer Care staff averages 10+ years VoIP specific experience
- Immediate response time on any issue, isolation, and resolution periods exceed any other hosted provider
- Dedicated and experienced project management from design to implementation…we measure twice and cut once!
- Extremely knowledgeable and experienced training
- Visit Our Customer Care Page to Learn More
Unparalleled Network Reliability
- World-class business grade hosted phone system providing industry leading network availability
- Focus on delivering ‘Always On’ phone service, exceeding the needs of mission critical business operations
- Network updates and maintenance do not impact phone service
Bullet-Proof Technology Infrastructure
- Fully redundant VoIP systems, PSTN connectivity and network infrastructure
- Collocation at Equinix International Business Exchanges (IBX) provides:
- Highest levels of availability and carrier connectivity
- Biometric hand geometry readers for authorized entry
- Onsite 24×365 security with CCTV digital cameras
- Laser-based Very Early Smoke Detection Apparatus (VESDA)
- Diesel fuel back-up generators
- Private peering with multiple Tier 1 ISPs
Comments are closed.
Debunking the Myths of Hosted VoIP Phone Solutions
Contact Our Sales Department
Our Sales and Engineering team is eager to work with you. Contact us today to begin your journey to the Cloud!